Win a Free $400 Review From John Chow – You Can’t Miss This
December 5, 2007 - Written by Gyutae Park
Want to explode your site’s traffic for the holiday season rush? Many Internet and technology-related sites have experienced exceptional results by receiving a paid review from JohnChow.com, a blog that has over 14,000 loyal RSS subscribers and generates over $27,000 per month in revenue. In fact, you can view some of the John Chow review case studies below:
Winning the Web was just recently reviewed and to maximize exposure I am giving away a John Chow review free of charge. A review usually costs $400 through ReviewMe but I’m literally going to go ahead and buy it for you and your website of choice. This has never been done before on any site so you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Here’s how it’s going to work
For the next 2 weeks, I am going to display a scrambled word/phrase, adding 1 letter at a time in 11 upcoming posts. These letters can only be viewed in a feed reader so you must subscribe to the Winning the Web RSS feed. The 11 scrambled letters, when unscrambled, make up a phrase/word. Be the first to guess what it is, and you win the John Chow review.
Recap on how to win
- Subscribe to the Winning the Web RSS feed.
- Look for letters at the end of upcoming Winning the Web posts.
- Unscramble the 11 letters and be the first to figure out the correct word/phrase.
- Win a free John Chow review to advertise your site.
- Letters will be added to the scrambled message in random upcoming posts on Winning the Web. You must subscribe to the RSS feed to view it.
- To take a guess at the unscrambled word/phrase, you must comment on this post.
- You can guess what the word/phrase is at any time in the process, but only 1 entry per person (by website & ip address).
- You must enter the web site you want reviewed when commenting on this post.
- Winner will be announced Friday, December 21, 2007.
- The unscrambled code is made up of 2 words (11 letters total) and is a ‘thing’.
I will also be providing additional hints randomly in upcoming posts. So it’s important that you subscribe to the feed and check back often. Good luck!
Update (Dec 8th) : Due to the strong response and participation levels of this contest, I am going to go even further and add an additional prize. What’s the prize you ask? A John Cow review! ($200 value). JohnCow.com rose to fame as a unique John Chow copycat but now has over 800 RSS subscribers and offers a winning perspective on making moo-ney online.
The John Cow review will go to a random commentator on all Winning the Web posts in December. However, the winner will be announced via RSS feed so it’s still important to subscribe. The winner then has 24 hours to claim the prize. Otherwise, a new winner will be chosen.If you like this post, subscribe to the RSS feed. Get the latest updates delivered straight to your email or news reader.